Best Ever Birthday Cakes



Everyone knows I have the worlds biggest sweet-tooth. It’s also well known how much I love party planning. Put the two together and you can guess how much I go bonkers for birthday cakes. I’ve worked with children for over 15 years now, and if there’s one thing I know about them, it’s how much they love birthday cakes too. The cake can be the thing that ties an entire party together. And even if a party isn’t in the books for your birthday this year, a cake is always a must. Today I’m sharing with you my top five favorite birthday cakes we’ve had over the years incase you’re looking for a little inspiration for someones special day. Enjoy!


I love this fun camping themed cake we had for my oldest, Sophia a couple years back. It was even S’mores flavored. We got it from How Sweet It Is here in Duluth.

How cute are these football themed cupcakes? I made these myself with a simple chocolate cake box mix


My son Sam’s birthday is in July so I always love making him ice cream cakes. This is a super fun one I made using ice cream sandwiches. It tasted as good as it looks!


I love this cute Mermaid cake we had a few years back. Our at-the-time-Mermaid-obsessed daughter loved it too! This one is also from How Sweet It Is.


Sam went through a huge Ninja Turtle phase and loved this Turtles at Night themed cake we got from the good old fashioned grocery store. Super One for the win!




Comments

Popular Posts